£29500.00 - £30000.00 per annum
11 months ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are working with a £2.5million turnover international charity to help them recruit a Finance Officer.
This is a permanent full time role and the candidates applying for this position should be available to interview via skype or zoom and start in April 2020.
The salary being offered for this role is £30,000 per annum.
You will be working very closely with the Head of Finance and some of the key duties and responsibilities for this role are:
- Work closely with the Head of Finance in all aspects of the finance function
- Manage all financial activities for our funded project (Maintain integrity and accuracy of Project Trackers)
- Partner with project managers to ensure correct allocation of financial activities and a clear understanding of over & underspends
- Clear understanding of Restricted vs unrestricted funds and contributions to core funding from projects
- Consolidate project trackers for monthly management reporting
- Support & assist part time accounts payable staff
- Sage Line 50 - including projects & advanced Excel
This role will be closing on Friday therefore if you have the required experience, please apply immediately.