City of London, London
£13.00 - £16.00 per hour
7 months ago
This is an immediate start on going interim Finance Officer role working for culture and arts charity based near Camden station.
Reporting to the CEO, the role of the Finance Officer is to process and manage all the operational aspects of the finance team ensuring effective service delivery to the wider business.
The day to day duties of the Finance Officer will include;
- Processing high volume Accounts Payable and Receivable invoices
- Processing staff expenses
- Completing weekly payment runs (BACS & CHAPS)
- Processing income and donations and maintaining cash balances
- Completing monthly reconciliation's including control accounts and balance sheet reconciliation
- Provide ad hoc QuickBooks financial reports to CEO and SMG
Applicants for the position of Finance Officer must be immediately available and have experience in similar role. Working knowledge of QuickBooks and high-volume processing is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP than apply by sending your CV to email@example.com