City of London, London
£12.00 - £14.00 per hour
7 months ago
This is an immediate start on going interim Finance Officer role working for a charity based a short walk from London Bridge station.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, and working as part of a wider finance function of 5 people, it'll be the responsibility of the Finance Officer to;
- Process and accurately record all income
- Download and update Bank statements
- Assist in Month End processes - Accrual and Prepayment
- Reconciling Bank & Supplier statements
- Processing Purchase Ledger, and Sales Ledger invoices
- Process Gift Aid
Applicants for the position of Finance Officer must have experience in a similar role ideally within the charity sector. Knowledge and experience of income processing is essential, as is working knowledge of Excel including Pivot Tables and VLook ups.
If you are immediately available with similar experience than please apply for the interim Finance Officer role through TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com