City of London, London
£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Would you like to work within a close knit finance team?
If you are interested in arts, culture and heritage then this would be your ideal role.
My client is looking for a Finance Officer to work on a full time permanent basis (either from 9.00am to 5.00pm or 10.00am to 6.00pm) on a permanent full time basis. The salary being offered is between £25,000 - £25,500 per annum.
Some of your main duties are:
- Posting of purchase ledger invoices
- Posting of purchase payments
- Posting of cash receipts
- Bank account reconciliations
- Monthly check of donation boxes and banking of income
- Admin of Gift Aid database
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Ability to work within a small team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in the charity or not-for-profit sector
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics / Navision
Candidates applying for this role should be available to start in January 2020.
The interviews for this role will be happening w/c 9th December, 2019.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.