£13 - 16 per hour
about 3 years ago
Our client is a health charity based in South East London. They have a vacancy for a part-time (4 days per week) Finance Officer to join their close knit team on a temp to perm basis.
This is a great opportunity for a finance professional looking to do reduced hours on a long-term basis.
A varied role, the scope includes:
- Being the first point of contact for any clinical funds queries
- Issuing monthly statements to fund holders
- Ensuring all transactions on the charity’s bank statements are up to date and correct
- Ensure donations from the fundraising database are updated on the finance system
- Assist the Accountant with journals at month and year-end
The successful candidate will:
- Have ample experience of having worked in a similar role, ideally within a charity
- Have experience of working on different finance software
- Be a skilled communicator, both on the phone and in person
This is in no way an exhaustive list of the duties in the role, and for more information before applying please feel free to get in touch with Chloe Reader on the TPP Finance Team.
Should you wish to apply, please include a brief covering letter that details your experience, your reasons for applying for a part-time role and details of your availability along with your up to date CV.