£24500.00 - £26000.00 per annum
9 months ago
One of the leading heritage sites based in South West London are looking for a part time Finance Officer to join their team.
This is a permanent part time role offering a salary between £24,000 - £26,000 per annum pro rata for 3 days. You will be required to work 24 hours per week.
Working within a small close knit finance team, you will be working very closely with the Finance Manager and work sharing with another part time Finance Officer.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices including organising invoice approvals
- Managing the timing and preparation of payments
- Responsible for Credit Control producing aged debtor reports and statements
- Production of invoices and allocation of payments to the ledger
Candidates applying for this role must be strong on
- Strong experience on accruals and prepayments
- Experience of book-keeping and understanding of double entry accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
This role will be closing on 23rd October, 2019 and the interviews will be held at a very short notice.
If you are interested, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.