City of London, London
£13.00 - £15.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
This is an immediate start on going interim role working for a Housing Association based a short walk from Haggerstone. Reporting to the Senior Accountant and working as part of a small team of three people, the successful Finance Officer will be responsible completing and delivering all financial operations.
Day to day duties will include;
- Processing all purchase ledger invoices
- Dealing with all internal and external stakeholder queries
- Completing monthly reconciliation of bank, supplier statements as well as the petty cash
- Correctly coding and allocating transactions for VAT
- Assist in the completion of monthly VAT returns
- Process Housing Benefits
- Complete monthly rent reports
- Process all income including rent
- Complete payment runs
- Complete all staff expenses
If you are an immediately available candidate who can travel to East London who have experience of working in a similar role ideally within Housing or charity, must apply for this full time Finance Officer role.
Applicants with working knowledge of Sage Line 50 are ideal, but prior experience with any other accounting software will also be strongly considered.
This is a full-time role suitable for anyone looking to develop on their operational level accounting skills in a growing organisation.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Finance Officer please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org