City of London, London
£14.00 - £16.00 per hour
about 2 years ago
This is an immediate start on going interim Finance Administrator role working for charity based In London near Borough station. Reporting to the Finance Manager and working in a wider finance team of 4 people.
The successful Finance Administrator will be responsible for ensuring all operational and transactional level reports are completed in a timely manner.
Duties of the Finance Administrator will include;
- Processing high volume accounts payable invoices
- Maintaining and processing high volume invoices
- Processing staff expenses
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit card statements and petty cash - investigating and rectifying any discrepancies
- Act as the main point of contact for all processes incoming queries from suppliers and internal stakeholders
Applicants for the position of Finance Administrator must ideally be immediately available to start have a proven track record in a similar role ideally within charities. Experience with accounting packages such as Exchequer is essential as is basic competence with Excel.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Finance Administrator than please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org