£36,750 per year
about 2 years ago
One of the leading advisory body in the Arts sector are looking for an Interim Finance Officer to join their small Finance team.
This is a contract role for 3-4 months offering a salary of £29,400 for 28 hours per week.
Candidates applying for this role should be available to start on January 30, 2017.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
• Production of quarterly management accounts, and preparation of year-end accounts
• Working with the Director and other senior staff to finalise and roll-out the 2017/18 budget
• Being responsible for operating sales and purchase ledgers and ensuring that invoicing and all other associated financial processes are carried out in a timely manner
• Being responsible for running monthly payroll
• Being first point of contact with bank, auditors and investment managers
• Ensuring all financial regulatory returns and submissions are delivered within deadlines-Preparation of all annual, quarterly and other returns and repayment claims made to HMRC (VAT, Gift Aid)
• Other duties include: processing expenses claims, banking of donations and bank reconciliations
Key skills and experience required for this role are:
• Full or part qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
• Recent knowledge of current legislation and reporting systems especially SORP
• Recent practical experience of SAGE Accounts and Payroll packages
• An understanding of charity VAT
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.