£25000.00 - £27000 per annum
5 days ago
An exciting opportunity as arisen for a Finance Officer to join a not for profit charity in London.
The ideal candidate will provide day-to-day support to the finance team, including processing accounts payable transactions, expenses and reconciliations, and liaising with colleagues to ensure that all finances are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner.
Key responsibilities include
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers, customers and other employees
- Managing the finance inbox and resolving supplier queries
- Chasing outstanding debts and liaising with customers
- Preparing ad hoc manual BACS/CHAPS when required
- Looking after the corporate credit cards and processing credit card journals
- Review Purchase Ledger and Creditor reports
- Maintain accruals and prepayments & Fixed Asset register
This is an exciting role for someone with some experience in a similar role, ideally within the Not for Profit sector. Applicants for this role should have solid Accounts Payable and Credit Control experience, excellent communication skills and attention to detail, and strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Sage 50 would be an advantage.
If you are immediately available and interested in this role then please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com