£13.00 - £15.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
An immediate start on-going part-time Finance Officer role working for a developing international charity. Reporting to the Finance Manager you'll be assisting in providing financial services and support to the UK as well as international offices.
Working three days week, your duties as Finance Officer will include;
- Processing AP/AR invoices
- Processing income from intranational offices in the relevant nominal ledger
- International currency conversation
- Completing weekly and monthly reconciliations in multi currencies
- Assisting with month end processes
Applicants for the position of part time Finance Officer must be available to start asap, have experience in similar role ideally in an international Charity. Working knowledge of Quickbooks is essential, as well as Excel.
My client is offering a flexible working pattern, and this role is suitable for anyone looking to join a busy finance department in an international charity.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org