City of London, London
£15.00 - £19.00 per hour
2 months ago
This is an immediate start Finance Officer role working for a growing National Charity.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, you'll be responsible for supporting the monthly management accounts and year end processes and grants reporting.
Working as a Finance Officer your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Assisting with setting up budgets & templates for the new financial year reports
- Completing year end reconciliations including balance sheets, PnL and General Ledger
- Producing monthly management account packs
- Completing all financial reporting for funding and grants
- Working closely with fundraising and grants team to ensure all monthly reports are up to date and completed in timely manner
Applicants for this role must be immediately available, have experience in similar roles ideally within a charity. Knowledge of restricted funds is essentials and experience of finance software such as SUN is ideal. Applicants must also be a confident user of Excel including Pivot Tables and VLookups.
If you are interested in this role please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com