£26k - 28k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you looking for your next part time permanent role? Are you available to start immediately?
If so a very good opportunity has come up to work for one of the leading learning disability charities based in Ealing are looking for a Finance Officer.
This is a part time permanent role working 21 hours per week.
Some of your key duties are:
· Posting on invoices to the finance system
· Responsible for preparing, checking and submitting monthly payroll
· Responsible for the weekly preparation and correct payment of all invoices
· Raise purchase order and code all invoices
· Bank reconciliations
Key skills required for this role are:
· Full member of AAT
· Experience of processing and recording income and expenditure
· Very strong attention to detail
· Maintaining accounting ledger system
· Expenditure of working with QuickBooks
Candidates applying for this role should be available to start immediately.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.