North London, London
£27000 - £27351 per annum
5 months ago
Would you like to work for a close-knit international charity based in North London?
This is a part time permanent role offering a salary of £27,351 per annum pro rata. The number of hours is 18 hours per week.
You will be reporting to the Head of Finance and working very closely with the other members of staff.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Processing head office financial transactions
- Uploading invoices to the accounting systems
- Maintaining petty cash system
- Banking transactions
- Record-keeping of key data
- Processing and reconciling of credit card expenditure
- Processing of staff expenses
- Raising donor invoices
- First point of contact for IT queries and liaising with IT support company
Key skills required for this role:
- Able to work 18 hours per week
- Experience working in the charity sector
- Experience of working with donor funds would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to complete an application form.
This role will be closing on 2nd July 2018 and interviews will be held week commencing 11th or 18th July 2018.
If interested please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.