£24000.00 - £27000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A fantastic charity is looking for a Finance Officer to join them on a 6-month contract, with the potential to go permanent, during a period of change and growth for the organisation.
Duties will include:
- Reconcile sales income figures into Sage
- Support the Senior Accountant with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Provide analysis of spreadsheets and reports for the Finance Director
- Reconcile the bank accounts, including accruals and prepayments
- Provide adhoc information on restricted and unrestricted funds and capital expenditure
The successful candidate will have 1-2 years' experience in charity finance and will possess excellent analytical skills, be proactive and show an understanding of the different income streams to charities.
If you are available to start work w/c 12th November and have an interest in working in a fast paced and changing environment, then please apply online today!