City of London, London
£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Do you have exposure to budgets and forecasts and have very good Excel skills? Would you like to work for a leading animal charity?
If so, an amazing opportunity has come up to work for an international charity based in London. This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £26,000 - £28,000 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
You will be working very closely with the UK Finance Manager.
You will be working very closely with the Fundraising department and you must have strong reconciliations skills as well.
Some of your main duties are:
- Setting up Excel templated for budgets and forecast purposes
- Submissions of monthly internal forecasts
- Deputising for Finance Manager as and when necessary
- Support the Database team
- Administer of Daily Banking and entering supporter donations onto Database
Key skills required for this role are:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience of manipulating data
- Strong experience working with various budget holders
- If you have Raisers Edge experience this would be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates shortlisted will be required to write a supporting statement and the interviews will be conducted w/c 28th May, 2018.
If interested please apply immediately with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.