£12 - 15 per hour
about 3 years ago
Our client, a museum based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a Finance Officer to assist with year end while they look to recruit the role permanently. This assignment is likely to last two months or more. An experienced finance professional, with experience in Not for Profits or Arts organisations, you’ll be expected to hit the ground running and get involved with all tasks as needed. As this is a temporary Finance Officer role, you must be available to start immediately.
- Assisting in preparing monthly management accounts including commentary
- Prepare annual financial statements and audit working papers file
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Prepare and process ledger payments
- Updating Sage with supplier invoices and credit notes on a daily basis
The successful candidate will:
- Be part-qualified or AAT qualified
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similarly broad role
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have experience of working on SAGE
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and capable of dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
If this role sounds like something you’d be interested in, please do apply with your CV and a brief cover letter. Should you have any queries do contact the TPP finance team on 0207 198 6050.