South East London, London
Up to £26000.00 per annum
8 months ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are pleased to be working with a charity which has been working with people for more than 25 years to build positive and productive futures.
If you would like to work in a very fast paced environment then this is the role for you. Candidates applying for this role must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a one year maternity contract role offering a salary of £26,000 per annum.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- to check purchase invoices against purchase orders
- Ensure all invoices are batched and coded accurately onto the accounting system
- Assist with weekly payment runs
- Review, reconcile and action all supplier statements
- Ensure all purchase transactions are correctly entered
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Strong experience on Sage 200 or similar computerised accounting package
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management
- AAT qualified or proven desire to gain a finance qualification
If interested and able to do this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.
Closing date for this role is mid w/c 11th March 2019.
The interviews for this role will be taking place w/c 18th March 2019.