£32000 - £32183 per annum
22 days ago
Are you ready to take up your next new challenge?
If so an international charity of £10million turnover based in West London are looking for their next Finance Manager. This is a permanent full time role where you will be managing and leading a team of five members of staff.
The starting salary is £32,183 per annum. This is a great opportunity for a part qualified Accountant.
You will be reporting to the Financial Controller and working very closely with all budget holders.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Manage the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial information
- Business partner with budget holders
- Responsible for preparation of quarterly reports and detailed commentaries
- Train, mentor and develop the finance officers
- Treasury management
- Support the Financial Controller in developing and direct the application of the annual budget process across the organization
- Review and ensure final audit papers and accounts are complete and accurate
Key skills required for this role are:
- Strong knowledge and experience within charity sector
- QBE / Part Qualified Accountant studying towards a recognised CCAB qualification
- Proven experience and success in budgets and analysis of variances
- Cashflow management
- Leading and managing a team
- Strong business partnering experience
Interviews for this role will be w/c 10th September 2018.
If interested, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact Angela Chellappah for an informal chat.