£160 - 200 per day
almost 3 years ago
Our client, an international company that provides services to medical testing clients, are currently undergoing changes within their finance department. They are recruiting for a temp to perm Finance Manager who, with the support of the Assistant Accountant, will take the lead on all transactional aspects of the function, as well as review and implement new monthly reporting processes.
- Responsibility for producing monthly management accounts
- Consolidating the management accounts for international offices
- Preparing and posting monthly journals
- All balance sheet reconciliations
- Producing the month end file
- Management and development of the Assistant Accountant
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level
- Have experience in a similar role and a good knowledge and understanding of accounting standards, controls and regulations
- Experience of working with Sage
- Have excellent communication skills and be used to dealing with colleagues and external stakeholders of all levels
This is a temp to perm role, with the likelihood of being made permanent in the first couple of months. As such, it is vital that you're immediately available to start, or on short notice. Once the contract becomes permanent, the salary will be c£35,000 per annum.
Should you wish to apply for this role please send through you CV with a brief covering letter or contact the TPP Finance and Accounting team for more information.