South West London, London
£45000 - £48000 per annum + 8% pension
about 1 year ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are pleased to be working with a growing £5million turn over charity based in Vauxhall.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations, you will be managing a team of two members of staff.
This is an exciting time for the charity where they have grown in the last couple of months. This is a perfect role for someone looking to join a growing charity where you will be able to bring all your skills and experience. The role offers a salary between £45,000 - £48,000 per annum with 8% pension contribution.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Financial strategy and leadership
- Manage the audit process
- Lead and manage the finance team
- Produce meaningful management accounts including variance analysis
- Work closely with budget holders
- Lead on the budget process and produce detailed and robust budgets
- Lead on the revised forecast and produce quarterly revised forecasts
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Line management experience
- Managing charitable finances
- Development and improvement of financial controls and systems
- Preparation of charity accounts for audit and very strong knowledge of charity SORP
- Working knowledge of Gift Aid
Candidates shortlisted for this role, will be invited for an interview on 12th December 2018.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact TPP Finance and Accountancy and ask for Angela.