£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Are you looking for your next role in Finance? Would you like to work for a growing charity?
TPP Finance and Accountancy are pleased to be working with a £6million turnover charity helping them to recruit a Finance Manager.
This is an exciting time to join this growing charity where you will working very closely with the Director of Finance and Operations and leading a team of five members of staff.
Candidates applying to this role must be qualified Accountants. The salary offered for this role is between £45,000 - £48,000 per annum.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
- Control of the balance sheet and associated reconciliations
- Implement a comprehensive month-end and year-end process
- Supporting the preparation of the statutory accounts in line with SORP
- Provide year-end analysis and deal with auditors
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountability of the post
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified candidates holding a recognised CCAB qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA)
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Strong experience and understanding of Charity SORP
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience working with Netsuite would be an added advantage
Candidates shortlisted will be requested to write a supporting statement.
Interviews for this role will take place w/c 23rd November 2020
If you are interested, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV.