£35k per year
about 2 years ago
Would you like to work from homes based wither in Exeter or London?
If so an opportunity has risen to work for a small charity on a part time basis.
If you are looking to work 2-3 days on a part time basis as a Finance Manager then this is the perfect role for you.
Offering a salary of £35,000 per annum pro rata you will be sole charge Accountant.
- Responsible for all financial and management accounting
- Coordinate annual audit and tax payments
- Monitoring of grants and expenditure
- Monitor and reconcile expenses
- Produce financial reports to donors and board
- Code and pay invoices
Key skills required:
- At least 3 years’ experience in the NGO sector
- Experience in the financial administration of funding grants
- In depth knowledge and experience of SAGE 100
- Self-starter, dedicated and reliable ]
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org