£47k - 50k per year
about 2 years ago
Are you looking for your next Finance Manager role within Charity sector based in North West London?
If so, an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a £10million turnover charity to work as a Finance Manager.
You will be leading and managing a team of 4 members of staff.
Some of your duties are:
· Ensure all financial controls are effective and efficient
· Ensure that all financial transactions are recorded accurately
· Preparation of monthly management reporting pack including KPS’s
· Prepare the annual group Financial Statements and manage the external audit process
· Prepare quarterly VAT returns
· Manage and develop the Finance team
· Managing the Trust’s cashflow and forecasts
Key skills required for this role are:
· CCAB qualified
· Technical accounting experience including FRS 102
· Knowledge of VAT
· Very strong communication skills
· Experience in the social housing or charity sector will be highly desirable
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.