£48000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you looking for your next role in the Charity sector?
TPP Finance and Accountancy are working in partnership with a £2.6million turnover charity, looking to recruit their Finance Manager.
This is a permanent full time role based in London offering a salary between £48,000 - £52,000 per annum based on experience.
This is a perfect role for a strategic, commercial minded Head of Finance / Finance Manager who also will be able to work very closely with the Finance Officer.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Management of all financial aspects of the group
- Leading and developing an effective finance team
- Production of monthly management accounts, cash flow forecasts, budget monitoring and variance analysis
- Provide financial advice, planning and modelling of financial strategy
- Support the directors with revenue and spending
- Support the annual audit process, preparation of annual accounts and other duties
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong knowledge of Charity SORP
- Delivery of group, SORP and management accounts and leading annual audits
- Leading and working closely with the Finance Officer
- Financial modelling and data analysis to drive commercial decisions and appraise associated risks
The client is holding interviews next week. If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.