£32k - 38.4k per year
12 months ago
A lovely £5million turn over International charity based in London are looking to recruit their next Finance Manager.
This is a permanent full time role paying a salary of £32,200 - £38,400 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance function, dealing with the budget holders, managing payroll and working very closely with the Director of Finance.
Your main duties are:
- Preparing internal monthly financial reports
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- Review monthly financial processes, cash flow and bank reconciliations
- Dealing with the overseas offices
- Maintain and develop accounting systems
- Reconciling of bank and balance sheet accounts
- Managing the payroll
Key skills required for this role:
- Ideally candidates will have a formal qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA)
- International NGO experience
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Experience covering financial, management reporting and dealing with the international offices
- Occasionally international travel
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 17th April 2017.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.