£37.5k - 40k per year
over 3 years ago
Are you looking for your next change and a new move?
Would you like to work for a small international charity based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary between £37,500 - £40,000 per annum.
Candidates who are Qualified by Experience or part qualified are welcome to apply for this role.
Candidates being shortlisted will be invited for an interview on 8th June, 2017.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Budget management and reporting
- Presentation of the annual budget for Board approval
- Maintaining the financial elements of the organisation?s Risk Register
- Overseeing the implementation of audit and ensure audit trails are in place
- Work very closely with the Head of Institutional Partnerships
- Managing 2 members of staff
Key skills required for this role are:
- Part qualified or Qualified recognised Accountancy qualification
- Experience in using a cloud based accountancy package would be an advantage
- Very strong experience in budget management
- Very strong experience in donor reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and motivate staff
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How does your salary survey compare with other finance professionals? Take our finance salary survey to find out now!