City of London, London
Up to £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Do you want to work for a start-up Charity?
If you are newly qualified or a finalist studying towards a recognised Finance qualification we think this would be a great opportunity for you!
A new start up charity are looking for their next new addition to the team.
You will be working within a driven, dynamic and fun environment assisting the Director of Finance.
You will be starting on a salary of £40,000 per annum.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Liaise with the outsourced finance team
- Lead the design and implementation of cashflow management systems
- Design, implement and manage financial reporting processes
- Manage statutory reporting for Charity Commission, Companies House and HMRC
- Support the external Relations Team
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and review of tax records
- Work very closely with the Director of Finance and Operations
- Develop and implement budget management and reporting tools for budget holders
Key skills required for this role are:
- Qualified and Finalist (CCAB Qualification)
- Driven, dynamic and a very positive attitude
- Financial management experience applicable to working in a start-up charity
- Designing and implementing new processes and systems
- Line and project management experience
- Strong analytical, financial reporting and problem solving skills
The closing date for this role is 18th January, 2018.
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a support statement.
If interested please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.