City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are your looking for your next change?
Our client, a 17th century charity with a modern focus, is seeking a Finance Manager £2.5million turnover, £100m assets; based in London near Waterloo.
This is a hands-on finance role where you will be the sole charge Accountant working within a team of eight members of staff and reporting to the Director.
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum plus 10% pension contribution.
Some of your key duties are:
- Preparing and monitor annual budgets
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Routine financial management
- Payroll and pension auto-enrolment
- Oversight of property operations
Candidate applying for this role must have
- Recognised Finance qualification
- Knowledge of VAT and Charity SORP
- Knowledge of HMRC, payroll and pension auto-enrolment
- Ability work within a small team
- Strong in Financial and Management accounts
- Good written and oral communication skills
For more information, please email: Angela Chellappah: Angela.Chellappah@tpp.co.uk. Candidates shortlisted for this role will be interviewed w/c 4th September, 2017.