West London, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Are you looking for your next permanent part time Finance Manager role?
Are you interested in performance arts?
If so, an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a £1.3million charity based in West London. You will be working very closely with the Executive Director and working as sole charge Finance Manager.
You will be required to work three days a week for a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum pro ratad.
As the Finance Manager for this organisation, you will be responsible for the integrity of finance records and systems and providing financial information for the effective and efficient running of the organisation. You will be working closely with the Senior Management Team and budget holders.
This role is open to qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience Finance Managers.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Develop and produce clear management accounts
- Day to day financial management
- Authorising and paying all invoices
- Manage payroll for staff
- Develop the theatre's approach to VAT
- Assist the Executive Director with regards to the strategy
- Produce monthly and quarterly management reports
- Ensure all financial controls, systems and processes are implemented and maintained
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of using Xero
- Recognised CCAB qualification
- Charity reporting including SORP compliance preparation
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Management of budget
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of Theatre Tax Relief would be desirable
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a copy of your CV.