West London, London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
A £2million turnover grant making charity are looking to recruit their very first Finance Manager.
This is a newly created part time permanent role.
The salary being offered is £40,000 - £45,000 per annum pro rata.
Candidates applying for this role must be qualified accountants.
Some of your duties and responsibilities are:
- Preparation of Financial Reports
- Administering income and expenditure
- Ensuring that effective financial planning and control processes and systems are in place
- Preparation and monitoring of annual budgets and presenting information to non-finance people
- Preparing payroll including HMRC monthly and year end returns and auto enrolment
- Attending Trustee and Scientific Committee meetings
- Supporting the CEO in devising growth plans and strategies
Candidates applying for this role must be qualified Accountants with charity experience.
The role closes on 16th March and interviews will be held w/c 19th March, 2018.