City of London, London
Up to £40000.00 per annum
almost 4 years ago
Are you looking for your next part time permanent role?
One of the highly prestigious charities based in Central London are looking for a Finance Manager to join their stable and strong finance team.
The working hours are 24hours per week offering a salary of £40,000 per annum pro rata.
You will also be managing a team of two and working very closely with the Financial Controller.
Some of your key duties are:
- To develop and maintain an efficient and timely month end procedure
- To supervise the Accounts Payable function
- To supervise the Accounts Receivable function
- Complete quarterly VAT return
- Assist the Financial controller in the production of the annual Business Plan and budget monitoring
- Preparation of monthly management and annual statutory accounts
Key skills required for this role are:
- Managing a team of two members of staff
- Strong team players
- Very strong communication skills
- Part qualified or QBE Accountant
- Knowledge in Access Dimensions would be an added advantage
Interviews for this role will be 2nd week January, 2018.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately or contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy.