Up to £30000 per annum
2 months ago
I am currently working in partnership with a large well established Biochemistry society seeking to appoint a Finance Manager to work for one of their new entities on a 4 year fixed term contract. This position would be to work 3 days a week remote with a view to being a hybrid organisation in the coming year. Reporting into the Chief Executive the Finance Manager will be at the forefront of implementing the Society's financial strategy and leading on budgets and management accounts.
- Ensure accurate financial data and insight for the finance team and preparing audits, budgets and forecasts as well as risk assessments
- Work closely with the Chief Executive to manage and develop the implementation of the 5 year Financial Strategy
- Ensure monthly management accounts are accurate and identify risks whilst providing solutions to any issues
- Identify where costs can be saved for funding bids as well as proposals
- Plan and prepare yearly budgets and forecasts including mid-year projections.
- Liaise directly with auditors and manage the year-end process including trial balances, consolidation adjustments and lead schedules.
- Ensure payments are made on time and be responsible for VAT Returns, PAYE Returns as well as returns for the pension providers.
To be considered for the Finance Manager role you must be part qualified or fully qualified with CIMA, ACCA or equivalent. Experience with VAT partial exemption and leading a strategic 5 year plan are essential for this role. The Finance Manager must have a proven track record of the preparation of budgets, year-end forecasts and accounts and management accounts.
This 4 year fixed term contract role is to start ASAP and will consider those on a month's notice period. Charity sector experience and working with an accounting package such as Xero is a must. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.