£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you ready for your next role as Finance Manager for a £3million turnover charity?
If you are looking for a part time three days per week role based in Stratford, this is a great opportunity for you.
This is a newly role created role for my client, where you will be working as the Finance Manager for a £3million turnover charity which promotes education. This role is open to anyone looking to work full time as well. Working within an open office, where everyone works very closely together, my client describes the environment as "a second family." This is an ideal role for someone who is looking for stability and wants to be in the charity sector.
You will be the sole charge Finance Manager initially and you will be involved in recruiting your team.
Overview of the duties and responsibilities are:
- Financial and management accounts
- Project fund accounting
- Purchase and sales ledger (supervisory responsibility)
- Corporate planning and governance
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- QBE or CCAB qualified or part qualified Accountant
- Ability to do the full finance function
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Very strong Charity SORP / FRS 102 experience
- Experience of project accounting and controlling both restricted and unrestricted funds
This role will be closing on 15th October 2018 with interviews w/c 15th October 2018.
If interested, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.