City of London, London
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a permanent Finance Manager role working for a not for profit organisation based in the City of London.
Although initially home based, the successful Finance Manager will need to from time to time travel into the offices. Reporting to the Director of Finance and overseeing the work of one Finance Officer the Finance Manager will play an important part in overseeing the operational accounting and complete financial reporting including monthly management accounts.
The day to day duties of the Finance Manager will include;
- Lead and complete the month end accounting processes in a timely manner
- Prepare and maintain the invoice schedules
- Complete monthly and quarterly reconciliation of control accounts including bank accounts, payroll. Debtors and creditors
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Allocate and process restricted funds and reconcile restricted funds as part of the year end reports
- Supervise the processing of sales and purchase invoices as well ensure good debtors control
- Taking an active part in financial and year end accounting including liaising with auditors and producing the audit schedule
- Produce monthly management accounts and cashflow forecasts
- Work closely with budget holders and present monthly management accounts
- Work closely with outsourced payroll providers to ensure monthly payroll is completed
- Work closely with the fundraising team to support new applications and to provide project budget update
This is an ideal role for an experience accounting professional with a proven track record in management accounting who is keen to take the next step as a Finance Manager in a growing charity. Applicants for position the of Finance Manager must be able demonstrate a very thorough understanding of Sage Line 50 and be a proficient user of Excel. Although applicants do not have to hold professional accounting qualification experience of working in similar role ideally within a charity or not for profit organisation is essential.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Finance Manager role through TPP Recruitment then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.