North West London, London
£34000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Are you looking for your next permanent part time Finance Manager role?
A very well known victims charity based in London are looking for a Finance Manager to work 15 hours per week.
As the Finance Manager for this organisation, you will be responsible for the integrity of finance records and systems and providing financial information for the effective and efficient running of the organisation. Line managing one finance officer you will be working closely with the Senior Management Team and budget holders.
This role is open to qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience Finance Managers. The salary being offered is £35,000 per annum pro rata for 15 hours per week.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Develop, prepare, analyse and report on management accounts
- Develop and prepare financial reports for grant funding bodies
- Establish and maintain financial models
- Produce monthly and quarterly management reports
- Ensure all financial controls, systems and processes are implemented and maintained
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of using Xero
- Recognised CCAB qualification
- Charity reporting including SORP compliance preparation
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Management of staff and budget
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a copy of your CV.