Richmond upon Thames, London
Up to £44000.00 per annum
20 days ago
This permanent Finance Manager role is working for a UK based charity, who are rapidly growing.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Corporate Service, the duties of the Finance Manager will be to assist in both the financial reporting of the organisation as well assisting on project work to improve the finance function.
The day-to-day duties of the Finance Manager will include but will not be limited to;
- Business partnering with key stakeholders across the charity
- To assist in financial planning including budgeting and forecasting
- Produce monthly management accounts, including P&L and balance sheet reconciliation
- Complete and submit VAT returns
- Prepare year end and statutory accounts and assisting in the audit process
- To assist in project work including implementation of a new CRM system
- Review and help create efficiencies for better financial controls
Applicants for the position of Finance Manager must have experience in similar role, ideally in a charity as knowledge of charity/SORP accounting is essential. Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and VLook Ups is essential and working knowledge of Netsuite is highly desirable but not essential. Applicant should ideally be qualified accountants or be actively studying towards relevant accounting qualifications such as ACCA/CIMA.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Finance Manager, then please do so by sending your CV to email@example.com