£15.00 - £23.00 per hour
5 months ago
This is an immediate start on going interim role working for a charity based in the City of London. The position of Finance Manager is a sole role reporting to a part time Finance Director therefore the successful Finance Manager will be the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders ensuring effective and timely delivery of operational and strategic processes.
The successful Finance Manager will be;
- Responsible for completing all transactional processes including processing AP/AR invoices
- Completing payment runs
- Process staff expenses
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Calculating and processing VAT submissions
- Ensuring monthly payroll changes are updated and provided to outsourced payroll provider
- Prepare financial statement and reports for the CEO and SMT to assist with strategic and business plans
Applicants for the position of Finance Manager must have proven track record in similar and ideally have relevant accounting qualification, although QBE and part qualified applicants will be strongly considered. Prior working knowledge of Sage Line 50 is also ideal, but applicants must be immediately available to start.
If you are interested in this role then please send your CV to email@example.com