£34.2k per year
over 3 years ago
One of the leading membership bodies based in Bromley are looking for a strong Management Accountant to join their team.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £34,200 per annum.
You will be line managing a team of 2 members of staff.
Some of your duties and responsibilities are:
- Lead the budget process
- Provide a full range of finance support, information and analysis
- Experience in treasury management
- Preparation of financial information for the year end audits
- Strong working knowledge of VAT and corporation Tax
- Strong working knowledge of Charity SORP
- Very strong experience in budget preparation, forecasts, monthly management accounts
- Lead and manage a team
Key skills required for this role:
- Qualified or Part qualified Accountant
- Experience managing a team
- Experience of VAT, corporation Tax return filing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.