£11 - 13 per hour
about 3 years ago
Our client, a museum among London’s most prestigious, is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to take ownership of specific sales ledgers on a temporary basis whilst the department undergoes some changes. This is a real opportunity to join a team and learn a lot about how a finance department in such a large and complex organisation works. The successful candidate will then be in an optimum position to pursue a career within the sector.
It is highly likely that this role will go for a minimum of three months, so you are asked to commit to that timeframe.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Raise sales invoices on a weekly basis for service provided by the departments
- Ensure all supporting documentation is verified
- Issue sales invoices for miscellaneous services
- Create new account customers on the finance system as needed
- Being the key contact for debt enquires and working closely with Credit Control
The successful candidate:
- Will have a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role within a busy finance department and complex organisation
- Be immediately available
- Have superb customer service and communication skills
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a brief covering letter detailing your interest in the role. This role will include working with sensitive data, as such, those candidates with the right experience and in possession of a current standard DBS are encouraged to apply.
As this is an interim role, it is likely to be filled before the closing date, so do please apply as soon as possible. For more information or an informal chat please call Chloe Reader on the TPP Finance team number 0207 198 6050