£45k per year
over 2 years ago
Would you like to be part of one of the leading international conservation charities in the world?
If so, an amazing opportunity has risen to work for WWF based in Woking as a Finance Business Partner.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £45,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Supporting strategic development
- Making contributions and recommendations to business decisions
- Budget variances and information to support the production of financial reporting, forecasting KPIs and long term projections
- Providing support to the Head of Management Accounts
Skills required for this role:
- CCAB Qualified Accountant
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of reviewing of business cases and investment appraisal
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on +44 20 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org