West Sussex, England
£48000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
9 months ago
One of the leading charities based in West Sussex are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their finance team.
This is a permanent role full time role where the role will be office based couple of days once the lockdown is lifted.
The salary being offered is between £48,000 - £52,000 per annum based on experience and qualifications.
Candidates applying for this role must have very strong business partnering experience and must have a recognised CCAB Qualification.
Your main duties are:
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Prepare headcount and staff cost analysis explaining variances to budget
- Assist budget holders to prepare financial and project budgets
- Assist with forecasting and budgeting
- Define and manage key stakeholder relationships to deliver improved financial performance
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Qualified Accountant with strong business partnering experience
- Experience of management accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand the overall business needs
- Commercial acumen
- Technical knowledge of Charity reporting and VAT
The client is interviewing at very short notice.
Candidates shortlisted will be required to write a supporting statement.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.