City of London, London
£40000 - £43000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Working for an international children's charity, your duties as Finance Business Partner will involve supporting the relevant business areas with financial and grant management. Reporting to the Financial Controller and working as part of finance team of 8 people, this 6 months fixed term contract is a challenging an exciting role.
Day to day duties of the Finance Business Partner will include;
- Producing routine financial reports and packs for the relevant business areas
- Completing monthly management accounts
- P&L and Balance sheet reconciliation
- Assisting with grant applications
- Completing cost and variance analysis
- Educating and business partnering with stakeholders to encourage and ensure effective financial management
Applicants for position of Finance Business Partner must have a proven track record in a similar role and should ideally be a qualified accountant or be studying towards a relevant qualification. In addition, knowledge of charity accounts, grants, restricted and unrestricted income is a must.
If you are interested in the position of Finance Business Partner , than please apply through TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com