£40k - 48k per year
over 2 years ago
One of London’s most respected independent art galleries, with two sites, has created a brand new role within their finance team. The newly appointed business partner will work closely with all departments and the CFO to continually improve budget monitoring and forecasting.
This is a permanent position offering a salary of £40,000 - £48,000 per annum based on experience.
Candidates who are finalist or newly qualified are welcome to apply for this role.
Some of your duties include:
- Working closely with the CFO and building effective relationship with other budget holders
- Lead and co-ordinate the preparation of the annual budgets
- Ensure there is appropriate control and reporting in place for contracts and grants
- Experience in monitoring and should be able to appropriately challenge financial performance
Key skills required for this role are:
- Experience in preparing and monitoring cash flow forecasts
- Experience of reviewing and implementing new financial procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A rigorous approach to financial management and control
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org