£38,648 per year
about 3 years ago
One of the leading mental health charities based in East London are looking for Finance Business Partner to join their growing team.
This is a permanent role.
Some of your key duties are:
- Experience in working very closely with budget holders
- Experience in producing management accounts and variance analysis
- Experience in development systems and improving processes
- Experience of dealing with charity VAT
Key skills required for this role are:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, ACA)
- Very strong experience in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please apply with your CV immediately if interested in this role.