£50000.00 - £51000.00 per annum
5 months ago
One of the leading Royal Colleges based in London are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their finance team.
This is a permanent role and there is opportunity for anyone interested in a year contract position as well.
This role is offering a salary of £51,000 per annum.
Candidates applying for this role must have very strong business partnering experience and must have a recognised CCAB Qualification.
Your main duties are:
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Prepare headcount and staff cost analysis explaining variances to budget
- Assist budget holders to prepare financial and project budgets
- Assist with forecasting and budgeting
- Define and manage key stakeholder relationships to deliver improved financial performance
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Qualified Accountant with strong business partnering experience
- Experience of management accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand the overall business needs
- Commercial acumen
- Technical knowledge of Charity reporting and VAT
This role will be closing on 28th October morning at 9.00am
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.