City of London, London
£41000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
10 months ago
This is an immediate start on going interim Finance Business Partner role working for a charity based in the City of London. Reporting to the Head of Finance this Finance Business Partner role will be responsible for corporate directorates including Fundraising and Operations.
Working as the Finance Business Partner your duties will include proactively supporting your business areas with effective business partnering through;
- Cost recovery analysis
- Restricted fund management
- Completion of monthly management accounts
- Analysis of expenditure - identifying accruals and prepayments
- Ensure integrity of fund accounting and accounting systems
- Completing budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
Applicants for the position of Finance Business Partner must have experience in similar role ideally within a charity or not for profit organisation. In addition, applicants must be competent users of Excel, including Pivot tables and VLook Ups and must have professional accounting qualifications or be studying towards ACCA/CIMA.
If you are immediately available or available on short notice than please apply through TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com