City of London, London
£42000.00 - £42666.00 per annum
16 days ago
A leading international charity based in Central London are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team.
If you have experience working closely with fundraising or with the Senior Management Team then this is the role for you.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £42,666 per annum.
Some of your duties and responsibilities are:
- Business partnering and financial decision support
- Management reporting
- Dealing with senior budget holders
- Work closely with the public engagement teams
- Monitor and provide analysis and commentaries
Skills required for this role are:
- Studying towards a recognised CCAB qualifications
- Very strong stakeholder management
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Very strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
First stage interviews will be happening on 17th or 18th October
Second stage interviews will be happening on 24th October
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.