£48000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 35 days holiday
7 months ago
Are you currently looking for a new Finance Business Partner role? Would you be open to working for a commercially focused educational charity? Would you like to be entitled to 35 days annual leave on top of the normal Bank Holidays? Are you a qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant with a secondary degree to back that up, then please read on.
My client a well-known and very well-established Educational Charity in Central London is currently recruiting for a 12-month maternity Cover to start late July or early August working within the finance function and reporting into the Head of Finance. What they are looking for:
- Someone who will review departmental management accounts on a monthly basis with senior managers across the organisation, obtaining explanations for income and cost variances against budget.
- You will have experience of building relationships across an organisation and display excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to mentor and communicate financial information and terms to non-finance colleagues.
- You will have advanced excel skills to enable you to breakdown large and complex data sets into simpler reports
- We want someone who will be able to identify trends and make recommendations for future growth and increased profitability in conjunction with the Commissioner and support the individual departments to achieve these targets.
- You should be able to work effectively as part of a team but also be able to manage your workload independently and have a good understanding of financial systems and processes.
- You will be ambitious and have a drive to find ways of improving current processes to help the organisation to achieve its long-term strategic aims.
- Highly computer literate with experience of using Microsoft packages as well as advanced Excel including Pivot Tables.
- Strong understanding of financial systems and procedures and experience of project management demonstrating ability to make and execute successful plans and manage resources and risk effectively
If you honestly feel that you meet most of the criteria and will be available to start in July and commit to a full 12-month FTC, then please apply now.