£40000.00 - £43999.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are working with a £3million turnover charity helping them to recruit a Finance Business Partner.
Working very closely with The Director of Finance and Resources and the Finance Manager, you will be the lead Finance Business Partner assisting the budget holders.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £40,000 - £43,999 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
Candidates applying for this role must be qualified or should be actively studying towards a recognised Finance qualification.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis and ability to explore potential problems with budget holders
- Assist the budget holders in preparation of the annual budget and re-forecasting when required
- Assist in the preparation of business plans and forecasts
- Providing management information to budget holders
- Assisting with their new system implementation
- Assist the budget holders and should be able to problem solve and come up with solutions
Candidates applying for this role must have the following experience / knowledge:
- Finalist or qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Very strong background and experience in management accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to come up with solutions and think outside the box
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be invited for an interview on a short notice.
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.